- a form to use when making an application
- (Application Forms) The comprehensive, easy-to-use forms that were implemented by FEMA in 1992 to facilitate the processing of requests for conditional and final revisions or amendments to NFIP maps.
- (Application forms) are not available until the Foundation has approved a letter of inquiry from a qualified nonprofit organization.
- Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers is an international fast food chain restaurant founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. The company decided to move its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006.
- The Wendys are a Scottish alternative indie rock band, that were part of the Madchester music scene, and were signed to the Factory Records music label by Tony Wilson. They were formed in Edinburgh by John Renton (vocals), Ian White (guitar), Johnny MacArthur (drums), and Arthur Renton (bass).
- A paid position of regular employment
- A task or piece of work, esp. one that is paid
- A responsibility or duty
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; “he’s not in my line of business”
- profit privately from public office and official business
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; “estimates of the city’s loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars”; “the job of repairing the engine took several hours”; “the endless task of classifying the samples”; “the farmer’s morning chores”
Wendy's, N. Oak , now Arby's, 1 wm
This Wendy’s is an older model–It probably had the beads hanging in the front windows in the 70′s! (I don’t know if it’s really THAT old.) You can’t see it in the pic, but the brick is not painted, inside this vestibule, and it just shouts "Wendy’s."
It’s wedged in between an active Captain D’s Seafood on the south, and the old Taco Bell, now China Dragon, on the north.
It’s been Arby’s quite awhile.
Wendy's, 92nd & North Oak wm
I can’t recall how old it is. If it’s more than 5 years, I’ll be surprised. It might date back to about 2001.